Additional: DragonFrame; MS Office Suite; iMovie; Garage Band
Web design: HTML & CSS; Sublime Text; Cyberduck
Awards: Best Animated Short - Independent Shorts Awards, Waste Away (2020); Best Student Film - Venice Shorts Festival, Waste Away (2020); Outstanding Achievement Award (Animated Film) - Indie Short Fest, Waste Away (2020); Ontario Scholar Award (2016); Steve MacNaughton Award for Art (2016)
Fluent in English & Hebrew
2020 - Whistler Film Festival - Whistler, USA: Waste Away
2020 - Anchorage International Film Festival - Alaska, USA: Waste Away
2020 - Animasivo - Mexico City, Mexico: Waste Away
2020 - New Filmmakers NY - NYC, USA: Waste Away
2020 - Crossing The Screen - Eastbourne, UK: Waste Away
2020 - Offline Film Festival - Birr, Ireland: Waste Away
2020 - NFFTY - Washington , USA: Waste Away
2020 - Tandem Bike-In Film Fest - Massachusetts, USA: Waste Away
2020 - Cinemaway – Zhovka, Ukraine: Waste Away
2020 - LA Femme International Film Festival – Beverly Hills, USA: Waste Away
2020 - Indie Short Fest – Los Angeles, USA: Waste Away
2020 - Phoenix Monthly Short Film Festival – Toronto, Canada: Waste Away
2020 - Venice Shorts – Los Angeles, USA: Waste Away
2020 - SENE Film, Music, and Arts Festival – Providence, RI, USA: Waste Away
2018 - Together We Make Art Exhibition, North Cracketorium Gallery - Boston MA: Glimpse
2018 - Gallery 404 Exhibition, Design & Media Center – Boston MA: Glimpse
2018 - Animation All School Show (student curated) – MassArt: Static Sound
Fabricator - Spotted Fawn Productions, Vancouver BC / 09.2020 - present
• Fabricate puppets, props, and sets for numerous stop motion productions.
Freelance artist & animator - Toronto / 06.2019 - present
• Produce projects commissioned by individuals and organizations.
• Designed and illustrated album art for musicians.
• Compiled and edited acting and voice over reels for actors, designed and illustrated image still for acting voice over reels.
• Director & animator of official music video for musician Erez Zobary, developed concept and executed animation under strict deadlines.
• Muralist: Designed & painted a 20 x 8 foot mural on a summer camp building.
Teacher assistant - MassArt, Boston MA / 01.2020 - 05.2020
• Assisted professor in sophomore experimental animation course. Supported the instructor in lectures and classroom operations, led instructive presentations, provided critique, and mentored students. Helped students transition from in-person to online learning during COVID19.
Teacher assistant - MassArt, Boston MA / 09.2019 - 12.2019
• Assisted professor in Studio Foundation drawing course. Supported the instructor in lectures and classroom operations, led instructive presentations, provided critique, provided artistic and academic guidance and mentorship.
Assistant to music copywriter and publisher - HasStudio, Toronto / 2015 - 2019
• Performed administrative tasks; compiled, categorized and bound musical scores.
Arts & crafts specialist - Camp Gesher, Toronto / 2016 - 2018
• Designed and implemented arts and crafts programming for camp, responsible for ordering and maintaining inventory of supplies.
Counselor - Camp Gesher, Toronto / 2015 - 2018
• Implemented informal educational programming for children ages 8-15, facilitated meetings and delegated tasks to staff, led monthly weekend seminars and activities to increase social involvement and awareness.
Co-curator - University of Edinburgh, UK / 03-04.2019
• Planned and curated animation show with team of classmates. Managed file collection; Designed promotional poster & trailer; Led social media marketing
Fundraiser for United Way Charity - Toronto / 09.2013 - 06.2016